In the interests of the safety and security of all of our visitors we established the following museum regulations. By purchasing the ticket you accept them. Our guard staff caution visitors not complying with museum regulations.
- The purchased ticket is valid for a single entry.
- We ask you not to damage any exhibits.
- The museum is monitored by security cameras.
- Smoking is forbidden in the whole open-air site and in the houses because of fire danger. This also applies to e-cigarettes. Smoking is only permitted in the courtyard, in the baroque garden and in front of the museum restaurant.
- Guardians, teacher and accompanying adults are responsible for their entrusted children and adolescents, in order to avoid accidents and damages. Under 10s may visit the museum only if accompanied by an adult.
- You are not allowed to consume food and drink inside the houses. Next to the restaurant there is a picnic area and a barbecue.
- Please respect our barriers and fences. It is not allowed to pick the fruits from the trees.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead and wear a muzzle at all times and cannot enter the display rooms and buildings. Dog owners ensure the removal of any dog waste.
- Farm animals: Please do not touch or feed the animals!
- Taking photos and making films in the museum is permitted for private purposes. Any commercial use is subject to prior consent of the museum.
- Please deposit lost items at the ticket office.
- In case of alarm instructions of the guard staff are to be followed.
- The closure of the museum begins fifteen minutes before closing time.
- We recommend good footwear for your museum visit as the tour of the open-air site leads over meadows, flagstones and narrow paths. Note that there is a particular danger of slipping in rainy and wet conditions. Please pay attention in the original historic buildings to low doors, thresholds, stairways and other hazards.
- The visitor car park next to the museum has parking spaces for tour buses and cars and is free of charge.
- This regulations come into force on 21st April 2014.
Have a pleasant visit at the museum!